- ISM & ISPS Code Consultants for Malaysian Shipping companies
Development of Manuals & Plans, Implementation, Monitoring, Auditing and obtaining certification for local ship owners/operators (around 15 ship owners).
- Conduct of Offshore Vessel Inspection Database (OVID) Inspections
and preparation of online inspection reports under the commissioning of oil majors such as Brunei Shell Petroleum (BSP), Sarawak Shell, Chevron Thailand and Chevron Indonesia for ship owners / operators (around 60 vessels so far, from 2011 to the present).
- Pioneer (1st) course conducted in the Asia Pacific Region for Combined ISM and ISPS Code Internal Auditor (C.I.A) & Designated Person Ashore (D.P.A) Training (2005 & 2008)
- Conduct of Maritime trainings for and on behalf of Megamas Training Company, Brunei Darussalam (2004 – present)
Provision of approved trainers and instructors for the conduct of maritime trainings.
- Conduct of Maritime Safety, Personal Survival and Search & Rescue Training for the newly formed Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency, MMEA OR Malaysian Coast Guard (2006 – 2007)
Development and conducting trainings for newly recruited MMEA personnel.
- Setting up, development and approval of a new Maritime Training Institution for Borneo Safety Training Services, BSTS, Miri (2011 – 2013)
Provision of consultancy services, marketing, instructors and course materials
- BLNG Terminal, Brunei Darussalam (2011 – present)
Development and conduct of Mooring Personnel Training as per IMO Guidelines.
- HJS Maritime, Malaysia (2012)
Provision of consultancy and training services for the Marine Department Simulator centre.
LIST OF CLIENTS
……. and many others